The term 'our websites' refers to www.manbi.com, www.olang.co.uk, www.salice.co.uk & www.coolcasc.co.uk.
The use of some cookies is essential to our websites functionality. These cookies allow you to log into our trade only section and make purchases through our factory outlet section.
(1) About cookies
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site. Website analytic providers such as Google Analytics set cookies to help accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage.
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ Internet tools which may be used to enhance a website, for example Facebook and Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them. This website does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these. To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.
(2) Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our websites.
We may send to you the following cookies:
- (1) _utma (Google Analytics)
- (2) _utmb (Google Analytics)
- (3) _utmc (Google Analytics)
- (4) _utmz (Google Analytics)
- (5) _utmv (Google Analytics)
- (6) PHPSESSID (Trade Only Login)
- (7) VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (YouTube embedded Video)
- (8) use_hitbox (YouTube embedded Video)
- (9) PREF (YouTube embedded Video)
- (10) olangcookiepolicy (Cookie Information Banner)
- (11) olangbannersignup (Newsletter Sign Up Pop Up Preference)
Cookies 3, 6, & 8 are session cookies, whereas cookies 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10 & 11 are persistent cookies.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- (1) to recognise your computer when you visit our websites;
- (2) to track you as you navigate our websites, and to enable the use of the specify features – e.g. shopping cart, trade only section on our websites;
- (3) to improve our websites usability;
- (4) to analyse the use of our websites;
- (5) in the administration of this website; and
- (6) to personalise our website for you;
(4) Third party cookies
When you use our websites, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers (PayPal, YouTube, Facebook. Twitter) may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- (1) to track your browser across multiple websites;
- (2) to track the use of their resources;
(5) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- (1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- (2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the trade only section, shopping features, YouTube videos and social networking integration on our websites.
(6) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- (1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- (2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(7) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Manby International Sportswear.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email (to email@example.com), or by post (to Manby International Sportswear, Milner Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2XG, UK).
Last Updated: 22nd August 2014